Formwork Consulting & Services
The company masters in providing one stop solution for the all kinds of Formwork systems, like in both Aluminium formwork systems and Conventional formwork.
We will do complete designing & detailing of Aluminium formwork to suit the client requirements. Once we receive the architectural and engineers drawings from client, our design team will prepare formwork modulation drawings for the approval of client.
On receipt of the approval for the modulation drawings, Our manufacturing team will start manufacturing the each components to suit our Component list. Once the manufacturing process is completed we will do the Mockup in the Factory space for the each and every set of Formwork to check the missing of any components.
After the mockup check, packing will be done as per the Bay Schedule we have submitted. And once the materials delivered to the site, Our erection team will be there in the site for one complete cycle Aluminium Formwork.
We are providing the Design consulting services for Conventional formwork systems also like Steel Formwork, Timber Formwork, Jump Formwork & Table Formwork. Our design services are inclusive of Structural calculation and complete modulation drawings and manufacturing drawings.
- The Formwork is specifically designed to allow rapid construction on all types of architectural layouts.
- Total system forms the complete concrete structure.
- Custom-designed to suit project requirements.
- Unsurpassed construction speed .
- High quality finish.
- Eliminates plastering, saves almost 50 percent construction time.
- The system becomes cost effective where there is considerable repetition of floor layouts on a project such as in the case of low cost mass housing.
- Panels can be re used up to 280 times.
- Erected using unskilled labour.
- Requires no cranes or heavy lifting equipment.
- Suitable for low as well as high rise buildings.
- No need to use any timber or plywood.
- The resulting structures are highly durable and this ensures that the expenditure on maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- After the 25 cycles of reusing of our formwork system we will reach the Break even point of the conventional formwork cost.
- Initial high investment.
- Compares very poorly on modifications, against brick work constructions.
- Fear of theft of valuable Aluminium Extrusions & sheets & hence kit not being complete at critical stages of construction.
- Mass Housing projects are not as high for investing in large number of Aluminium Formwork.
Aluminium Formwork System
IHITA Aluminium Formwork System is a construction system for forming cast in place concrete structure of a building. It is also a system for scheduling and controlling the work of other construction trades such as steel reinforcement, concrete placement and mechanical and electrical conduits.
The System is fast, simple, adaptable and very cost effective. It is unique because it forms all of the concrete in a building including walls, floor slabs, columns, beams, stairs, window hoods, balconies and various decorative features in exact accordance with the architects' design. The dimensional accuracy of the concreted work also results in consistent fittings of doors and windows. The smooth-off form finish of the concrete eliminates the need for costly plastering.
Our Aluminium Formwork System provides Aluminium Formwork for RCC load bearing or RCC framed multi-storied buildings and enables the walls and slabs to be poured in the same operation. These increases efficiency and also produces an extraordinarily strong structure with excellent concrete finish. Due to the fine tolerance achieved in the machined metal formwork components, consistent concrete shapes and finishes are obtained floor after floor. This allows plumbing and electrical fittings to be prefabricated with the certain knowledge that there will be an exact fit when assembled.
Unlike other construction systems, Our Formwork Systems of aluminium forms can be erected by unskilled labour and without the need for hoisting cranes. The largest panel weighs not more than 25 kgs which means it can be handled by a single worker.